By making a reservation you are entering into a legal rental contract with STAYS Orlando LLC, and therefore agree to and are bound by STAYS terms and conditions:
This rental agreement provides our standard terms and conditions of all property rentals for Guests.
You must notify STAYS within 5 (five) hours of arrival if there is any existing damage to the property or any notable conditions.
You understand that you are responsible for the cost of any damages sustained to the property, décor or its contents during the stay, this includes the moving of items to another property, breakage or any excessive cleaning charges incurred during my stay.
All properties represented by STAYS Orlando LLC are individually owned and furnished to the needs of the owner. Owner’s personal property must be respected. STAYS represents the owners of the properties and the partner companies that have allowed us to work on their properties.
- Payment of the reservation can be made by credit card or by PayPal;
- To confirm the reservation is required the payment of 30% of the total amount;
- 30 days before arrival must be made the payment of 70% of the total amount of the reservation. The guest will be notified 7 days in advance. If the final payment is not made until the deadline, the reservation will be canceled and the guest will be refunded in accordance with the STAYS Cancellation Policy;
- If the reservation is made less than 30 days from the check-in date, the total amount must be paid at the time of booking;
- Guests are responsible for all damages and losses incurred in the vacation home during their stay. A Property Protection Fee of USD79 will be charged for all bookings, and may be used to cover damages, breakages, losses or any type of damage in the house up to a maximum of USD300. After check-out date, the property management company will do a survey, if any damage is identified and value to fix it exceeds USD300, the guest will be notified with the photo proof and the amount that will be necessary to resolve the damage, the guest will receive an invoice to supplement the value that exceeds USD300.
- All reservation confirmations contain the following charges:
- Rental Rate (daily total amount);
- Cleaning Fee;
- Taxes (State/Tourism/County): 13.5%;
- Service Fee: 5% (on the rental rate);
- Service Fee & Property Protection Fee: USD79 (non refundable);
- Other optional charges can be requested:
- BBQ Grill rental (5 night minimum);
- Highchair rental;
- Pak n Play Crib rental;
- Pool Heat;
- Rolling Bed-Cot.
Property Occupancy Terms
- By Florida State Law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. The maximum occupancy excludes children under the age of three years old;
- The property is provided for general vacation use only. Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed occupancy;
- The guest agrees to abide by all HOA association rules, including but not limited to a quiet time of 11 pm to 7 am, parking rules and no events policy. Note, Resort HOA are guarded and gated 24/7 to monitor resort access.
- If during the rental period, any law or ordinance is violated, or the property is used for any immoral purpose, occupancy will be immediately terminated without refund.
- Must have at least one guest over the age of 25 in order to rent a home from STAYS Orlando. The Guest Reservation Contract cannot be transferred to anyone else and subletting the home is prohibited. The guest who signs this guest booking agreement will be the party responsible for any intentional or unintentional damage to the property during the period of the reservation.
- All cancellations must be received in writing e-mail and are subject to the following penalty fees, which are percentages of the total cost of the reservation:
- 10% of the total reservation value if less than 90 days prior to the check-in date. 50% of the total reservation value if less than 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- The Guest reserving a specific property for specific dates. The dates and the property cannot be changed, doing so would effectively cancel the original reservation, and so the cancellation policy would apply;
- If the length of stay is reduced from the original dates, the reservation value remains the same, there will be no refund of unused daily rates;
- Cancellation of the agreement due to non-payment of the balance up to the due date will result in the cancellation of the reservation and application of the Cancellation Policy for refund.
- STAYS Orlando LLC regrets that they are unable to waive any of the cancellation charges above, whatever the circumstances. Please consider trip insurance against unforeseen cancellations for your vacation.
- If STAYS Orlando for any reason has to cancel the reservation, STAYS Orlando agrees to search for a property similar or superior to the one originally located to relocate the guest. If STAYS Orlando does not find another property or the guest does not accept the property (s) presented by STAYS Orlando, all amount paid will be returned to the guest.
- STAYS Orlando does not offer refunds or reschedule bookings due to hurricane activity. If you are concerned about the possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to tropical occurrences, you are strongly encouraged to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking. Typically, the peak season for tropical activity is August through October.
Reservation General Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is not permitted in any property at any time. In the event that a Guest is found to have smoked in the property, the Guest will be contacted and informed of any charges related to the cleaning/deodorizing of the property and all items in the property (i.e carpets, furniture, window treatments, etc). These charges will be debited from the Security Deposit.
- Pets are not permitted in any property at any time. Guests with pets are advised to place their pet at another facility for the duration of their stay. STAYS Orlando shall not be responsible for any loss or injury to a pet while staying at the property, or for any action taken against the pet or pet owner by third parties.
- All property descriptions given on the website are made in good faith. STAYS Orlando and the owner(s) of the property(s) accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions.
- The Rental Agreement may not be assigned to a third party nor shall the property be sublet.
- Any disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively via binding arbitration according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association for commercial disputes in Osceola County, Florida, applying Florida Law. Each party shall pay their own attorney fees/costs and, the State of Florida shall have exclusive personal and in rem jurisdiction over any dispute.
- In the event a Guest leaves any personal item(s) behind in the vacation rental property, we will do our best to locate the item(s), but STAYS Orlando is not responsible for any losses under any circumstances. If the item is found, the Guest will be advised and given the contact details of a local company, which specializes in collecting and mailing package deliveries. The Guest will be responsible for arranging collection and any cost incurred.
Check-in Time 4:00 PM
- Check-in can be made directly on the property or at the condo reception, after 4:00 PM. The guest will receive the instructions between 7 and 14 days prior the date of arrival. If the guest wants to anticipate the check-in, they must request by email and we will check the availability. If approved the early check-in, a fee will be charged as follows:
- Between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM: USD75.
Check-out Time 10:00 AM
- Check-out must be made until 10:00 AM. If the guest wants to check-out after 10:00 AM, they should request it by email and we will check the availability. If approved the late check-out, a fee will be charged as follows:
- Between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM: USD75;
- Between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM: USD150.
During the Stay
- Any problem, request or doubt during the stay should be directed to the Property Manager Company the property, they are the ones that will be able to attend the guests with better agility and efficiency. Contact information for the company will be described in the check-in instructions.
- Community and home amenities are used at the Guest’s own risk. Guest should exercise caution when using stairs, elevators, showers, bathrooms, and walkways. STAYS Orlando and the homeowner(s) accept no reasonability for any personal loss, injury or illness, and shall not be held liable for the personal safety of the guest or their travel party;
- STAYS Orlando and/or the Owner do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property of the Guest within the Property during the rental period;
- The Guest must ensure that children are supervised at all times. It is the policy of STAYS Orlando that all children under the age of 18 years are not left in the rental home un-supervised at any time during the rental period;
- Games, toys, baby furniture/equipment, strollers, rental cribs are all used at the Guests’ own risk;
- According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Please do not tamper with the pool alarms;
- STAYS Orlando does not accept liability for acts of violence, nature, fire, flood, war, civil disobedience, riot, or other force majeure that may have a deleterious effect on the Guest;
- We cannot accept any liability for the failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, gas or telephone/internet supplies. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may supply or control main services, or any action taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority or persons over which we have no control. We cannot accept any liability for the air conditioning system, the pool heater or any household appliance breaking down. Urgent steps will be taken for a local engineer to rectify any problem;
- We accept no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage or alteration in the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations airport closure, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or industrial dispute. There will be no credit given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason and no credit given for cancellation due to weather conditions;
- The use of the BBQ Grill is at the Guests own risk and STAYS Orlando cannot accept any responsibility for injury of any kind that may arise from the use of BBQs. The Guest takes full responsibility for the connection of gas bottles. Guests should also remember to keep children away BBQs whether in use or not;
- STAYS Orlando do not accept liability for failure of pool heat to provide adequate heating;
- There may be circumstances beyond our control, in which the property might not be available for your reservation. Examples of these, but are not limited to, destruction of property, sale of property, construction nearby water, gas or sewer leaks, fire or any other damage to the property making it inhabitable or potentially inhabitable;
- Our homes are operated in full cooperation with the ‘GOOD NEIGHBOR Policy(ies)” in our individual Cities. A lot of our vacation homes are located next to residences of full-time occupants. Please be aware of this and be considerate with the noise level of your group. Each City and/or Homeowners Association has specific “Quiet Times” which are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are aware of the NO NOISE POLICY where your home is located. Unruly or loud guest behavior may result in a fine charged against your Security Deposit, a Citation from the City/Homeowners Association and /or immediate termination of occupancy without refund;
- In the event of Force Majeure, STAYS Orlando will do their best to make alternative arrangements. If these alternative arrangements are not acceptable to the Guest, then STAYS Orlando will refund all monies paid. If the Guest accepts the alternative accommodation, they also agree to re-locate back to the original property when it is deemed available by STAYS Orlando. This will be the full extent of our liability to the Guest, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation howsoever arising.
STAYS Orlando LLC
Registered in the state of Florida by the document number L18000263549 in November 14, 2018
Employer Identification Number 83-2537009